[Vente] SDDRIVE pour Thomson

Petites annonces "oldies only" sinon c'est dans le "Passage" que ça se passe
(Attention: concerne uniquement le matériel de collection).

Modérateurs : Papy.G, fneck, Carl

Daniel

Re: [Vente] SDDRIVE pour Thomson

Message par Daniel »

@acdan: Merci pour le paiement. Je prépare le SDDRIVE dans la journée pour expédition demain matin. Bonne réception !
Pour les GAL16V8, as-tu le matériel pour les programmer ? Dans ce cas il faudra que je te passe le fichier .jed correspondant à ta version du circuit imprimé. Sinon il faudra m'envoyer les GALs pour que je les programme moi-même.
Daniel
L'obstacle augmente mon ardeur.
franfran

Message par franfran »

Bonjour,

désolé je n'ai pas pu m'en occuper avant. mais je suis toujours intéressé par ce matériel

francois
Daniel

Message par Daniel »

@franfran: Pas de problème, le pack complet SDDRIVE est toujours disponible et les conditions n'ont pas changé : participation aux frais de 42€ par transfert paypal sans frais, avec l'adresse de livraison en remarque. Toutes les informations sont dans le premier post du fil de discussion.
Il faudra me dire avec quel ordinateur SDDRIVE sera utilisé, pour permettre d'initialiser la carte SD avec des logiciels compatibles. Merci !

[Edit 10/05/2022]
Aucune nouvelle quatre jours plus tard. J'en déduis que le projet est provisoirement abandonné. Nous en reparlerons plus tard s'il est à nouveau d'actualité.
Daniel
acdan

Message par acdan »

Bien reçu, fonctionne parfaitement avec mon autre MO5 après plusieurs heures dessus.
Daniel

Message par Daniel »

@acdan: Merci pour la confirmation. Espérons que les autres contrôleurs SDDRIVE fonctionneront aussi avec le premier MO5.
Daniel
WiZkiD

Message par WiZkiD »

Hi Daniel, I would like to buy the SDDRIVE, I own a Thomson TO8 but I haven't bought an external floppy drive yet. Forgive my ignorance but I have recently entered the Thomson world and therefore I am wondering if your solution requires something that is not yet in my possession. Thank you in advance for your reply, I await your payment instructions.

A thousand thanks!
Maximilian
Daniel

Message par Daniel »

Hi Maximilian, welcome to the forum.

SDDRIVE controller is the perfect device with the TO8. You don't need anything else. It replaces two floppy disk drives with a fast and reliable disk simulation. In addition it can run streaming music and video demos.

The fee for the complete pack is 42 € with shipping in France. There is no more shipping by international priority letter because many have been lost. Delivery outside France can be done by registered parcel, with an additional cost of 10 €, so 52 € for the complete pack.

The payment is done by paypal transfer without fees between friends. The delivery address must be added as a remark in the form. All necessary information is given in the first post of this thread.

Thank you for your interest in SDDRIVE.

[Edit]
Some games and demos, especially Mission: Liftoff, require a 256K memory expansion. The original Thomson memory expansion is very difficult to find. It is possible to get an equivalent here --> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10238
Dernière modification par Daniel le 11 mai 2022 09:40, modifié 1 fois.
Daniel
WiZkiD

Message par WiZkiD »

First of all ty for the fast reply, Since nothing else is required, I immediately proceed with the payment and in the meantime I leave you my address here:

Via Del Poggio 61 02040 Montasola (Rieti) Italy
WiZkiD

Message par WiZkiD »

Hi Daniel, payment done, you can check as soon as you have time, thanks again :)
By the way, about the memory expansion, I will definitely need it and thanks for the info ;)
Indeed, if you tell me now how much is the cost for the expansion, I will immediately send you the payment so you can ship everything to me with the same package
Dernière modification par WiZkiD le 11 mai 2022 09:54, modifié 1 fois.
Daniel

Message par Daniel »

@WiZkiD: Thank you for the payment. I'll test the hardware and prepare the parcel today for shipping tomorrow morning.
If you need the memory expansion in the same package there are no additional shipping costs, only 12 € for the device.
Dernière modification par Daniel le 11 mai 2022 09:56, modifié 1 fois.
Daniel
WiZkiD

Message par WiZkiD »

thank you very much, I changed the message above but I'll rewrite it here too: "Indeed, if you tell me now how much is the cost for the expansion, I will immediately send you the payment so you can ship everything to me with the same package"
WiZkiD

Message par WiZkiD »

@Daniel, 12 euro added ;)
Daniel

Message par Daniel »

Thank you. The memory expansion will be added. I hope you'll receive the package soon.
Daniel
WiZkiD

Message par WiZkiD »

@Daniel thanks to you, I'm sure it will, I'll get back to you as soon as it arrives
GreatStone

Message par GreatStone »

Bonjour @Daniel,

SDDrive + minibus recu et testé: ca fonctionne marche très bien avec une extension SX 90-018 sur mon MO5.
Merci!

Pierre.

P.S.: je ne désespère pas de réparer mon TO7/70 avec bandes multicolores au démarrage...
Répondre