Rossonero (new MO6 game)

Cette catégorie traite de développements récents pour nos vieilles machines, applications, jeux ou démos... Amis programmeurs, c'est ici que vous pourrez enfin devenir célèbres!

Modérateurs : Papy.G, fneck, Carl

Garland

Rossonero (new MO6 game)

Message par Garland »

Hi guys, hope you're all good.

Today i won a prize in a retrocomputing event with a game i wrote for MO6, it's done in BASIC with some ASM routines to draw pictures.
Due to the topic of the "challenge" (the city of Milan) the game unfortunately is only in italian language, but you are totally free to translate it as you want since the text is hard coded in the program, or i would be happy to translate it in french if someone is interested and would help me.

Here's the link for the K7, sources, instructions and a little presentation video:
https://github.com/cttpla/Rossonero/tre ... nero_PC128

The game is my little tribute to L'Affaire Vera Cruz, you have to play it with the mouse. It is set in Milan in 1976 and presents some adult contents and political topics. You play as a detective who needs to solve a murder case.

@Daniel: may i ask you if would be possible to have an .EXE standalone file to play this, like you did for the MO6 classics? Can you help me in some way?

Enjoy and thank you so much :)
Daniel

Re: Rossonero (new MO6 game)

Message par Daniel »

Congratulations !
Here is the Windows .exe file :
rossonero_win.zip
(161.38 Kio) Téléchargé 181 fois
Do you want I add a new page for Rossonero to dcmoto website ?
Daniel
L'obstacle augmente mon ardeur.
Garland

Message par Garland »

Daniel a écrit : 27 oct. 2019 10:17 (...)
That would be nice, thank you Daniel :)

And thank you so much also for the .exe file :) you are so kind brave man :)
exocet

Message par exocet »

Nice! Always good to see new Thomson games popping up unexpectedly!

To get an idea of the amount of work needed to localise the game in French, how many words do you have in the game?
Garland

Message par Garland »

Well, around 600 lines, take a look to the code:
https://github.com/cttpla/Rossonero/blo ... e/Rssn.bas

Not the best code around since i made this in the very spare time. Same for the images, i found some real pics on the web and downgraded them to 160x100x2 to avoid color clash instead of making new ones. That gave the "realistic" environment and since the game is set in the '70s it fits with the "mood" of that era (so many roman graphiques in the '70s were printed on black and white).
Répondre