MO5 : Routine assembleur SPRITE

Cette catégorie traite de développements récents pour nos vieilles machines, applications, jeux ou démos... Amis programmeurs, c'est ici que vous pourrez enfin devenir célèbres!

Modérateurs : Papy.G, fneck, Carl

Baptiste

Re: MO5 : Routine assembleur SPRITE

Message par Baptiste »

Thanks you very much !
Rien ne sert de courir, en plus tu risques de tomber.
Fool-DupleX

Message par Fool-DupleX »

This code is a very basic example of what you can do in assembly. The SPRITE I pointed is much more powerful. But, depending on your level in assembly, both are worth checking.
Baptiste

Message par Baptiste »

Fool-DupleX a écrit :(...)
My level in assembly is low. But I think I could understand the logic. This is a new challenge for me. Awesome ! Thanks you !
Rien ne sert de courir, en plus tu risques de tomber.
Garland_Raven

Message par Garland_Raven »

Fool-DupleX a écrit :This code is a very basic example of what you can do in assembly. The SPRITE I pointed is much more powerful. But, depending on your level in assembly, both are worth checking.
Yeah that was a very simple code for beginners, im now reading your SPRITE example and i'm stunned :) However that example is only for TO models, i would adapt it for MOs, right? Thank you!
Fool-DupleX

Message par Fool-DupleX »

Adapting it to the MO requires a deep understanding of Microsoft BASIC 1.0 o the MO5. This routine uses several BASIC subroutines to interpret the input. With respect to the graphic part itself, there are some modifications to do since the video RAM is not managed the same way on TO and MO. And last but not least, all the variables and pointers in RAM have to be adapted.

Baptiste, are you Garland_Raven ? I'm confused.
Garland_Raven

Message par Garland_Raven »

Fool-DupleX a écrit :(...)
Baptiste, are you Garland_Raven ? I'm confused.
Nope 8)
Répondre